Today’s card is made with the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set. The real stars of this card are the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper and the Lily Pad dies. These products can be found in the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration catalog which runs through March 31,2020. To quote the catalog, this DSP is full of impressionistic images in rich colors.
* Cut a piece of thick Whisper White cardstock at 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” and score at 4-1/4”.
* Cut a piece of Lily Impressions DSP at 5-1/4” x 4”.
* Use the Lily Pad dies to cut the “petals”. I used Poppy Parade cardstock and went over the top with Wink of Stella to give those flowers a little sparkle. Once that is dry, match up your images and adhere to the DSP. I always put a dot of glue on a scrap of paper and use a toothpick to apply the glue to the small areas.
*While you have the Poppy Parade out, punch out a piece using the Timeless Label punch. Add a touch of Wink of Stella to that punched out piece.
* Wrap a strip of Whisper White 1/4” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the DSP and adhere to the back (this is the one time I always use snail). This ribbon looks beautiful in it’s soft white, but can also be dyed using your Stampin’ Blends! (Page 25 of the mini catalog).
* Stamp your sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock (the regular kind), punch that sentiment out using the Timeless Label punch and adhere that to the Poppy Parade punched out cardstock.
Now—put the card together. Adhere the DSP to the card base, pop your sentiment up on dimensionals, and add the bling of your choice. I used the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. If you are interested in joining the Stampin’ Up! Team, I am happy to assist you. If you would like any of these products, please click on “Shop Now”.
As always, Happy Crafting!! Colleen