Hello and welcome to today’s card. This card was inspired by Stampin’ Up’s Mini Catalog and features the Gather Together Bundle. I absolutely love the designer series paper used in this card. It really is stunning.
- Very Vanilla cardstock @ 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score @ 4-1/4″. This is your card base
- Brushed Metallic cardstock @ 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″. This cardstock looks so rich and luxurious. I want to buy it all…hahaha.
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper (DSP), cut 3 panels @ 1-1/2″ x 4″.
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment I chose came from the Gather Together stamp set. I used Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Using your die cutting machine, cut out your tag. Using the same die, cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. I really like the tag from the Little Treat Box Dies. Actually, I like this entire set. I plan on using this again at Christmas and again to make favors for my daughter’s wedding this coming summer (more on that at another time).
- Grab the Gathered Leaves dies and cut out one of the leaves. If you don’t have this new set, the retired Stitched Seasons Framelits die set has a pretty leaf in it.
Let’s Put This Card Together:
- Glue the Very Vanilla sentiment piece to the matching die cut Cinnamon Cider piece creating a shadow effect.
- Adhere your Brushed Metallic leaf to the sentiment using just a bit of glue.
- Line your panels up on the Brushed Metallic cardstock. I glued the outside pieces first, then centered the last piece.
- Wrap a bit of the Metallic Ribbon around this completed layer. I tend to like my ribbon towards the bottom, but place it where you like. Now, adhere to the Very Vanilla base, pop that sentiment up on dimensionals and add some bling!
Isn’t this a regal looking card? If you are interested in any of these products, please shop my online store– I would love to be your demonstrator! I am always interested in meeting new people and building my team–ask me how!
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!! Colleen