Hello and welcome to today’s Throwback Thursday post. I am having the best time revisiting some of these retired stamp sets!
This card was super quick to make. Let me tell you how I did it:
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock @ 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score @ 5-1/2″. This is your card base.
- Bumble Bee cardstock @ 4-3/16″ x 5-7/16″
- Very Vanilla cardstock @ 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Stamp your image and sentiment. I used Cinnamon Cider ink.
- I love Stampin’ Blends! Do you find coloring as relaxing as I do? My color choices are: Light Real Red, Light Pumpkin Pie and Light Daffodil Delight. The key to getting a good blend is to go over one color while it is still wet. So, do a little at a time until you get the desired effect.
- Take a marker to color in the leaf stem. I used Old Olive.
- Using your die cutting machine, use the leaf from the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. I cut my image from the Brushed Metallic cardstock and adhesive sheets. Have you tried the adhesive sheets yet? They are amazing!! Lay your Brushed Metallic cardstock on one side of the adhesive sheet, die cut and peel the other side off. It lays onto your cardstock perfectly!
Adhere your layers together, add some bling and this card is done. The 2020 mini-catalog has some new stamp sets that would work well with this layout. Take a peek at Gather Together and Love of Leaves.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. If you are interested in any of these products, please shop my on-line store. I do send a small thank-you gift for all orders over $50.00.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message. I will be starting Facebook lives and YouTube tutorials soon–I will keep you posted!!
Happy Crafting, Colleen